Tuesday, April 10, 2012

blessed weekend with Jason and Team :)

i felt blessed as Jason and His team came to Keningau this last weekend..once i listened to Jason's sharing, i was blessed and i made a decision where i will attend each and every one of his services..so i went to the church on friday, saturday, and sunday..each times his sang, he sing very well and can make people to feel God's love towards us..from these moments, i had made a decision where i want to live to praise God.. i want to live according to God's will, i want to live to serve God, and i want to love God more than anything else..during these blessed moments, there are few things that taught me to love God and to forgive each other...then, i also want to thank God for He had forgiven me in every sin that i had committed.. Dear God, i thank You as Your love and Your forgiveness are never end for me..You always give me time to go back to You and lives under Your Love..I praise You Father God.. I love You Jesus Forever! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment