Sunday, September 30, 2012

now is the end of September which is 30th..tmorrow is going to be October..wow, time pass quickly without anyone could notice..one principle or concept that we can hve for time is there is no turning back..meaning to say, time will not go back easily, once it has passed then it passed forever..it is impossible for us to be in the 2010 if we already in 2012 right now..

so, if tmorrow is October..then, meaning to say, our final exam in in the corner..our exam will be start on 29th october..hence, there is only a few days left for my friends and i to do our revision so that we can do well in our examination..i pray that there is none of us that will failed this semester..i pray that all of us will passed the examination with flying colors..well, this exam will be a bit difficult for us as we have two major subject that actually difficult for us..however, personally, i believed that i can do well in this examination with the strength that God had given to me.. 

God is my Shepherd! He definitely will help me in everything that i do..especially in this examination..then, if I have God as my good Shepherd, then there is nothing that i should worry..plus, God did not gave us the spirit of fear or worry.. but, He did gave us the spirit of strength so that i can handle all the obstacles in my life with the strength that God had given to me..besides, He also had promised that whoever lacks in wisdom should ask Him to get the wisdom where He will definitely gave to those who asked for it..then, God also promise that whoever ask something will be given to her, and whoever seek something will definitely found it and whoever knock on the door, then that door will be open for her..wowwwww...it just felt so great to have an amazing Father like You Jesus..im thankful for everything..bless me Lord..so that i can pass my exam with flying colors..and i really want You to hold me, i don't want to walk alone..but be with me Lord..coz i knew that in You, i will be safe and i can do all things...hallelujah, thank you Lord Jesus, in Jesus name, i prayed..amen.. :D


the Lord is my Shepherd..and I shall not in want~

yea!
i will not worry~


yesss! God is good and He is always with me..now and forever..
i want to leave evrything in God's hand..i want to pray more..pray, pray, and pray..

ask, seek, and knock..u will have all of it.. :D





If lack wisdom..ask God..He will give it to you..amen..
and then stay strong and firm in your faith with Lord Jesus...



No comments:

Post a Comment