Thursday, September 27, 2012

friends.. gift from JESUS

i felt blessed with many friends around me that always encouraged me especially in our relationship with Jesus...i believe that God had His own reason on why He given u those people in ur life..as we all know, things happen with reasons..and there must be a reason why those people become ur friends..

i am thankful for the gift of friendship in my life..it was very wonderful and beautiful for having many good friends..thank you Lord, for Your gift and mercy in our life..we praise You.. <3 <3

these photos taken when we went to church at the last sunday..we went to 2 services which were the SIB Church and also the Basel church.. it was a blessed moments for me..im amazed with God's love in my life..i just couldn't say it in word..there is no words that able to describe God's love in our life..so, i just kept crying as i was touched and during the KKR at Basel Church also..it was very wonderful..the sharing conveyed by Pdt. Yanvantius Tulai from Indonesian..i was blessed and i also able to tell God on how i really wants to serve Him full time..however, i knew that God has something better for me..He planned everything that is good for all of His children..so, i will let God controls my whole life..amen..

during BIG II :D

me and umie <3

rose and I :D

hehe..ting was really cute!

sharing God's love..

blessed! wonderful!


me in nice attire :)
fun~

cute~ both of them~

yea.. <3

i love them..

we are God's princesses..

ting and me..

happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment