Saturday, January 7, 2012

thank you LORD JESUS

i was very amazed with how God works in my life..and, i realized that God who i worship and praise is a real God! the truth and the eternal life! on my post today, i want to give thanks to Lord Jesus for my result! i believed that i got this result is not because of myself..neither my hard work nor my IQ level..... yet, it is Lord Jesus who gave it to me because of His great love..

dear Jesus, thank you so much..i don't know on how i want to respond to You..Your work and Your plan are amazing in my life..it is very wonderful to know You and to have You as my real hope..my Jesus, my Savior.. Father Lord, i want to have You in my life..do bless me Lord..and thank you so much for Your love that really had blessed me throughout my life..thank you so much! i want to make Jesus as the center of my life...hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment