Sunday, September 18, 2011

joshua and me had went to the place where reminded us about the greatest LOVE that our great FATHER LORD had done for each and every one of the people in this world..as we went to this place, it made me to have faith in our relationship. it is because, i would like to let JESUS to help us in our relationship..for sure that both of us live far away from each other..yet, we still believed that our FATHER had a wonderful plan for both of us especially in our relationship...so, may GOD becomes the ONE who hold ourselves and our relationship in HIS hands...


this is me

the love of my life


FATHER LORD, 
may YOU hear my prayer..
that i surrender my life and my relationship with Joshua in YOUR hand...
thank you LORD as YOU always remains us that...
LOVE is a blessing..LOVE is a gift from GOD..
Amen.... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment