Sunday, September 18, 2011

my 5 LOAVES and 2 FISHES

These are my five loaves and two fishes...
i pray that JESUS will help me to fulfill all my LOAVES and FISHES...


I want to have a degree certificate in TESL :))
i wan to be an excellent English teacher in the future :))
i wan to have a happy and blessed family :))
i want to have a family that live for GOD! :))



I want to marry on my 26th.. let God make HIS way for me and prepares someone, Godly men for me :))

i want to buy a car...as you all see...HILUX! :))

I want to have a house...in this house, i will live with my beloved family....amen :))


i want to live in GOD's way...i want HIM to be with me in everything that i go through in my life.....
dear FATHER LORD...thank you so much :))


FATHER LORD, take my 5 loaves and 2 fishes,
do with it as YOU will,
i surrender...
take my fears, my inhibitions,
all my burdens, my ambitions,
YOU can use it all to feed them all...
I'll give YOU every breath that I have...
oh LORD!, YOU can work miracles..
Amen...






No comments:

Post a Comment