Wednesday, May 2, 2012

in everything GIVE THANKS and BELIEVE IN HIM!

this is a sharing about my sister..i had decided to write about her life story as it is good because it can be used in other times to give a testimony on how God works in our life..before that, i would like to introduce my sister..her name is lyenieta which i usually called her eta or moy.. what a lovely name that she has! :) well, let's begin! the story start when my sister planned to return to Sabah from Kuala Lumpur..she wants to find a work here and live in Sabah..so, she start to find another job and because of God's grace, she was able to get a new job in Sabah..and she had been accepted! wow..how great is our God! then, she started to pack her things and get everything to be done there, and then she went back to Sabah..however, she had a problem where the new company that had offered her the new job told her that she only can get into the new job when the company had completely moved to a new place or a new office..so my sister had to wait around 1 month to get that job.. during that moment, my sister was totally worry about her life.. she was stressed because she does not have any job and people around her always ask her about her new job..then, she begins to worry..she called the new company but as usual they said to her that my sister only can get into her new job when the new office had complete..my sister was totally stressed and worry..she told me her feeling and problem, and i advised her to believe God and ask Him in prayer..then my sister agreed..i also told her to find another job and she also agreed and went for the interview..then as usual the company also told her to wait for the answer.. during these moments..my sister was worry and worry..she pray and believe in God but she still worry.. there was a night where she was really worry about her problem until she asked me whether she needs to call the company by herself.. and, i said to her..just do it if you want to..but i also remind her about God..i said to her..believe in God..our part is only 'to BELIEVE' as God will do the others..it is very clear in God's words that He said do not worry! seek the kingdom of God first and the others will be added to you.. that was what i had told my sister on that night..then i also asked her to pray..the next day, she messaged me and said that she had been called by the new company and they asked her to get into the new job on 2nd of May.. my sister as totally happy and joyful.. then i remind her..we just need to BELIEVE and continuously BELIEVE GOD in our life..she agreed with me and thanked God for His works! i also was happy and thankful to God as He had answered our prayer.. then, all things go very well until there is another problem faced by my sister.. she had a problem in the transportation for her to go her new office.. for the first day of her going into the new office, my cousin was able to drive her to work..then it is easy for my sister..then, for the next day, my cousin was not able to drive my sister to her workplace anymore..then, she started to worry..she worry because she needs to take bus to go into her workplace by herself.. it is hard because she needs to walk out from home around 6am, then she needs to get into the bus and the bus needs to be full by passengers first before it depart.. then, my sister also need to took 2 buses to get into her workplace..on that day, she also worried about the rain and complained about all of these things.. she messaged me and started to complain and complain! i was very sad with her actions but i did not reply her messages at all..i was sad because why did her complained and complained about all of the bad things that happened..why don't she try to give thanks in everything.. then, when she text me and said that she had arrived at her workplace safely, i decided to text her..and told her something... i said to her, why must we complained to God when we are in troubles and faced with any difficult situation? when Jesus have to sacrifice by being crucified at the cross..He had never complained to all of us..why did we must to complain for the little things that happened in our life..while Jesus had never complain to listen our prayer everyday and take care of our life since we were born into the world until today.. Jesus had to face a great temptation when He choose to die for us but He had never complained about it..then why we as humans need to complain about things.. i can felt that Jesus was sad with our actions..He was sad that we did not choose to believe in Him when we face with the difficult situation.. so, i told my sister..to believe in God.. He know what is the best for us.. and in every problems that we need to face, choose to praise God, believe Him and give thank to Him for the problem as we know that in our problem, our God is strengthen us! we can't see how Go works in our life if there is no problem at all.. God give us the problems in our life so that we can have faith in Him and kept believing in Him.. thank God that my sister can accept the advice very well..she ask forgiveness from our Heavenly Father and she said that she does not want to complain anymore...i thank God for my sister's awareness.. so, this is what i choose in my life..i choose to praise God and thankful to Him in any situation that i face in my life..even though that there are so many temptation in my life, i choose to give thank to God and kept BELIEVING in Him.. i know that when i BELIEVE in God and does not worry about other things.. God will take my worry and works on it..in that moment i will stand in God's hand..thank you Lord for Your great works in my life..and thank you for all of the circumstances in my life and thank you for Your love that give me hope for me to live my life according to Your will and only Your Will that will be done..hallelujah, amen! be blessed everyone! :D




























No comments:

Post a Comment