Wednesday, October 26, 2011

JESUS..it's exam!!

Father Lord..as You knew, i will have my examination sooner...
honestly, i did not have many preparatins regarding this coming exam..
yet, this examination will decide whether i will able to go in the degree program (PISMP)
my Jesus..i really want to make it and becomes a teacher...
i do have many hope on this..please Jesus..with YOUR GRACE..let me pass with flying colors on this coming examination..do bless me Father Lord..help me to go through in the examination..i knew that without YOU, i am nothing..i knew that i am weak..i am lack and lost without YOU...and, thats why i want to let everything in YOUR's hand..i will let YOU to control and decided everything..Help me JESUS....In the name of JESUS, i pray..

JESUS..it my exam!!
i need to study and cover many things.. :((
                                                          
i really want to pass with flying colors,
go to the degree program (PISMP) and becomes an excellent teacher..
becuase of that, i will study and pray....

JESUS..i am running to YOU....

Father Lord...i am confused, stress, lost...where i am afraid that i will fail in the exam or being expel from IPG..please Jesus..help me...i do not want to get expel..i really want to achieve my dreams and help my family...Jesus...bless me.. :))

JESUS..as in YOUR word..i will SEEK YOU, i will ASK YOU...and, i will  TAP YOU...
YOU will hear it LORD..FATHER LORD...i will surrender to YOU, and let YOUR will to be done...
JESUS...in everything i knew that YOU are with me...YOU will help me FATHER LORD..YOU will....






help me JESUS! please and please..do help me JESUS...




I claim YOUR word JESUS...as YOU says in JAMES 1:5..
JESUS'S WORDS....











thank you JESUS...i knew that YOU will help me..and YOU will never let me to suffer and lose hope...i pray that i will pass my examination with flying colors..i will able to get in the degree program and becomes an excellent teacher..i pray and ask everything in the name of JESUS...amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment