Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Father~.. a real father....

i love you... father...
Leaving behind others to take your place,
Carrying on your name, walking around with your face,
Knowing you go left behind,
Wondering what's on my fathers mind.
He didn't even think to try.
To leave me with tears going down my face,
Left me only to survive alone,
Only for me to ask why?
No one can give me the answers;
My father left behind.
For he can give his love to another,
But can't give his love to me,
My father I hope to love..

Right beside me, when i need him..Will he ever really love me?
He can take and make a life and keep living on,
But what is it like to live without a father,
He doesn't even know,
Because he doesn't even care,
He left me alone..

For i explore the world alone..
However, no matter what...
In my heart always saying that....
"I LOVE U FATHER......"


No comments:

Post a Comment