Thursday, December 9, 2010

marK 10:13-16...............



Well, i was totally confused for what i will share on the Sunday school Christmas celebration on this weekend.. i would love to share something that really will give some effects to the children.. the text that i had given is in Mark 10:13-16... its all about how GOD love the children so much and said that these children were the owner of HIS wonderful kingdom... so, actually this text was so lovely for the children as they can notice that they were so valuable and meaningful.. moreover, Christmas is just around the corner.. i want to make sure that they enjoy on this coming Christmas celebration.. they can have something that they will remember until they had their own children... dear GOD, i know that there was something that YOU want me to do when YOU chose me as the one who will tell the story.. so please, help me..guide me..and use me.. in Jesus Name.. Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment